Grazia Magazine, Commissioning Editor
Grazia is looking for a brilliant commissioning editor to join its vibrant features desk. We are looking for someone to generate features for Grazia that are consistently innovative, aspirational and agenda setting.
The ideal candidate will have up to two years commissioning experience on a magazine or national newspaper and will be able to:
- Generate original ideas that make compulsive, fresh and funny reading for our 10 Hot and features sections.
- Bring in new writers and maintain a strong, identifiable intelligent voice for the magazine
- Spot a new social or style trend ahead of anyone else and package it in a unique ‘Grazia’ way.
- Know what makes a strong emotional real life read that resonates with our readers and creates endless walkability.
- Work well under pressure and keep up with the fast pace of the Grazia office.
If you think this is you and want to work for Britain's most exciting, talked about weekly glossy please send your CV, a covering letter and three must-read features which you think should be in next week's Grazia to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 28th April 2014.