FastMarkets Ltd, Reporter
FastMarkets is seeking a driven journalist to join its metal futures editorial team, reporting on base and precious metals.
- The successful candidate should have experience in reporting, preferably in a financial or business environment, and is looking to take the next step in his or her journalistic career.
- Full training will be provided but a can-do attitude, inquisitive outlook and the confidence to talk to people at all levels - both on the telephone and face-to-face - is essential, as there will be direct reporting from the floor of the London Metal Exchange.
- Hours will be from 0830-1730 with one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday.
- In addition there will be 25 days paid holiday per year to be taken between January and December.
- The base salary, TBC, is paid in 12 monthly instalments. There will be a six-month probation period.
- This position is based in our London office, but will also involve foreign travel.
- Please send CV and covering letter to Kathleen Retourne firstname.lastname@example.org and Martin Hayes at email@example.com.