Entertainment News, Broadcast Journalist
Entertainment News is the UK's leading showbiz provider for radio, supplying groups including Bauer, UKRD, Lincs FM Group, and UTV, among others. More than 10 million listeners around the UK hear our content every week, while millions more watch our online showbiz video features on Yahoo! Internationally, Heatworld, FHM, and Closer’s online sites.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join the award winning Entertainment News team at 7digital’s London headquarters as a full time Broadcast Journalist.
If you love news, adore showbiz, have an excellent broadcast voice backed up by solid news writing skills, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: Broadcast Journalist
Department: Entertainment News Team
Location: 69 Wilson Street, EC2A 2BB, London
Salary: Dependent on experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong technical abilities
- Excellent interviewing skills
- The ability to respond fast to breaking stories
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding team integration
- Great communication skills (particularly in liaising with radio stations and PR firms)
Extra points for:
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro video editing software, desired but not essential
Please, no agencies. Any CVs submitted via agencies will be ignored.
Please email your curriculum vitae, voice demo, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 15 May 2015.
Make sure that the subject field contains the following text: “7digital: I am applying for Radio Broadcast Journalist”.