Editor (online financial B2B)
A leading online B2B financial title based in London is looking for an Editor. With excellent knowledge of the investment environment, this is an opportunity to join a niche publication and develop its coverage.
- Report on the firms, the people, the deals and the data that are driving the relevant communities
- Source and deliver original news and analysis
- Present and commission commentary, analysis and research from industry thought leaders
- Take responsibility for the title’s global output and oversee contributions from non-UK based journalists
Experience / skills required:
- Experienced journalist with an outstanding record in breaking news and cultivating market sources
- Proven experience/interest in financial and business journalism
- Familiarity with private equity or real estate and institutional investment desirable
- Interest in developing and implementing strategies to drive traffic to websites
- The ability to edit other people’s copy.
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to network, travel and attend industry-related events
- Knowledge of foreign languages and multimedia reporting skills desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.