Boom Bust Click, Senior Editor
Boom Bust Click is an online educational and current affairs website with editorial content that aims to equip the public with the tools they need to engage with economics.
The website will be organised into three sections of Learn, Engage and Act. Learn will consist mostly of static educational material, Engage will be a weekly updated source of editorial and engaging content, and Act will refer interested readers to the offline activities of the the global student movement to reform economics.
We are looking for a Senior Editor for this new and exciting website, who will commission and edit accessible current affairs and editorial content from a wide range of sources including the student movement, academics, professionals, and the public to create a resource which will enable anyone and everyone to engage with economics.
Boom Bust Click is a collaborative project between Post-Crash Economics, Rethinking Economics and Cardano Education, the producers of Terry Jones documentary Boom Bust Boom.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating content strategy during the development of the website and managing the editorial team to produce regular content
- Providing editorial support and guidance to the editorial team and student contributors
- Line managing a Junior Editor
- Monitoring user-created content to ensure it meets the high standards and values of the website
- Ensuring that all content by the editorial team and outsourced contributors is adequately copy-edited and proofread
- Liaising with web design and art direction team to ensure content ideas are in line with web design strategy
For full job details, more about the project, and to apply, please see our vacancy PDF, available by clicking 'Apply now'.