Foodism, Editorial Assistant
Foodism - London’s largest food and drink title – is seeking an editorial assistant to join its growing editorial team. The successful candidate will be an organised, talented writer, bursting with ideas and enthusiasm, with experience in an editorial environment (online, print or both).
The position would suit a talented Junior Writer looking to build their career at an exciting publication. Experience of writing online content is essential, as is a passion for London's food and drink scene.
- Writing and sourcing great content, primarily for web and the Foodism e-newsletter, but also for the print magazine.
- Playing a key role in planning and developing the revised Foodism website.
- Supporting the editorial team in the growth of the Foodism brand in print and online.
- The ability to write clean, compelling copy with a distinctive voice.
- Strong creative abilities – you’ll have an instinct for what makes a great Foodism story and the best way of presenting it.
- Well-versed in SEO, analytics, web reporting and social media.
- The ability to work both under your own initiative and in collaboration with others.
- A passion for great food and drink, a keen eye for the new and exciting, and a good sense of humour. We take eating seriously but we’re not exactly serious, if you get what we mean.
- Experience of working in an editorial environment.
- The ambition and drive to stand out in a fast-paced, busy office.
Please apply with a copy of your CV, a cover letter and three examples of your written work, by clicking 'Apply now'.
About the title:
Foodism is London's largest food and drink magazine, with a website and bi-weekly e-newsletter to match, for those who need to know where to eat and what to eat, right now. More than that, Foodism is a place where food lovers can plug in to the latest news, reviews and trends from London and beyond, with straight-talking, great-looking content.
About Square Up Media:
Square Up Media is one of London's leading media houses. Its portfolio includes Square Mile.
Please apply using the below 'Apply Now' button.
Please note that only applications through Gorkana Jobs will be considered for this role.