SNL Financial, Financial Reporter
SNL Financial, a global sector-focused news and information provider, is looking for an experienced Reporter to join our London-based European financials team to help us expand our in-depth news coverage of banking, insurance and financial services.
The successful candidate will cover daily breaking news and write features on key industry developments within the European financial services space, as part of a growing global newsroom offering leadership and mentorship growth opportunities.
As a senior member of our team, the Reporter will also work closely with other parts of SNL Financial to leverage our vast data-driven sector expertise.
- Have at least 3 years' experience of financial services reporting and a strong book of contacts
- Have a strong grasp of business and financial essentials and a flair for clear, concise writing, regardless of how technical the information being conveyed
- Be fluent in English; fluency in another European language is a strong advantage
- Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment, to generate story ideas and authoritative content
- Have a strong command of journalistic ethics and best practices
To apply, click 'Apply now', including a cover letter, CV and 3 recent writing samples.