Virgin Media, Sub-Editor
As Sub-Editor, you will be an integral part of the Virgin Media editorial team.
You will be working closely with the Managing Editor, helping run the production process on the Virgin Media account; sub-editing and publishing a high volume of copy on a daily basis.
- Sub editing copy – fact-checking, spelling and grammar
- Responsible for maintaining Virgin Media style and tone across all content
- Loading copy to the CMS
- Writing headlines, sells and captions
- Understanding the product and implementing key product messaging
- Work to tight deadlines
- Communicate with account management and other departments
Key skills required for your role:
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail
- Experienced in sub-editing copy across multiple content areas
- Adept with Creative Suite – including Photoshop and Indesign
- Experienced with CMS loading
- Ideally you will have knowledge of TV, film, sport and pop culture in general
If you would like to apply, please send a CV and cover letter by clicking 'Apply now'.
Please be aware that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Redwood is an equal opportunities employer and therefore emphasises, in accordance with employment law that recruitment and selection decisions will not be made on the grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability or age.