Waters, Staff Writer
Incisive Media is an award winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-focused organisation on the cutting edge of business media.
Waters magazine and WatersTechnology.com (the group’s website), part of Incisive Media’s Incisive Insight division, is looking to appoint a London-based staff writer to produce online news and feature content for WatersTechnology and additional content for the monthly magazine, Waters.
Waters is a magazine specialising in the technology that underpins every aspect of financial institutions’ day-to-day operations. In essence, we focus on the various technologies available in the industry that allow capital markets participants (buy- and sell-side firms) to manage their trading operations, covering everything from decision support and compliance in the front office, through to risk, performance measurement and attribution in the middle office, and reporting and accounting in the back office.
The successful candidate will be tasked with writing news stories immediately for the website and features for the monthly magazine. On-the-job training in copy writing, sub-editing, and headline writing will be available to the candidate should you require it.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to build a career in financial technology journalism.
- Basic knowledge of online publishing, using a content management system, and familiarity with social media portals/websites
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Good time-management skills and the ability to hit deadlines, while at the same time producing clean, accurate, and insightful commentary about the industry, is also crucial
- £23-25K DoE
- Comprehensive benefits package including a contributory pension scheme
- A rewarding environment where success is recognised
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic location at the heart of London's West End
To apply, click 'Apply now'.