We The Unicorns, Multimedia Content Editors - YouTube
Multimedia Content Editors required for brand new YouTuber website.
Do you know your PewDiePie’s from your ThirdPews? Do you live and breathe YouTube and can’t wait until the next upload from your favourite digital star? Well, if you have proven multimedia and editorial skills, we might have just the job for you...
We've launched a brand new digital channel looking exclusively at YouTubers and we’re looking to expand the team. So if you’re a budding YouTuber and/or a Content Editor with experience of reporting on all things YouTube, please look at the following requirements and get in contact below.
- You’ll be responsible for creating and curating videos, gifs, pictures, memes, quizzes, and lists that users will want to share and interact with.
- You’ll have experience presenting (to camera or audio) and feel comfortable recording audio spots.
- You’ll have an encyclopedic knowledge of all the biggest and rising YouTube stars, when they post, what they’re talking about and why it matters.
- You’ll also have an understanding of the greater YouTube community and be able to communicate in a language they understand.
- You’ll be creating content at a fast pace to ensure the product is topical and responsive.
- You’ll be responsible for editing and publishing content, and a strong working knowledge of social media is preferable.
- You know how to write a killer, attention-grabbing headline that users can’t wait to engage with.
The role will initially be on a 3 month temporary contract which could well be extended. If you’re interested please email with your CV and examples of your work, by clicking 'Apply' now.