i100, Assistant News Editor
i100.co.uk is now looking for an Assistant News Editor to join the team.
We want to hear from anyone who likes news, editing websites and writing shareable stories - and has experience with all three. If you think that could be you, please click 'Apply' now, with a CV and a quick description of why you think you'd suit the role. We look forward to hearing from you.
Essential experience and skills:
- Minimum of two years in an online newsroom
- Experience of running an online news team
- Established social media presence
- Natural flair for writing and sharing distinctive stories
- Strong visual sense - for video and pictures
Preferred experience or skills:
- Basic use of Photoshop
- Basic use of Premier Pro or similar
- Experience creating data-driven chart-based articles
- Recognised journalism qualification