Which? Money, Deputy Editor
Which? Money, the UK's best-selling personal finance magazine, is looking for a Deputy Editor who can tell their UFPLS from their CGT.
Money is an inherently baffling subject, dogged with jargon, hidden fees, exclusions and exemptions. Which? Money turns all this on its head - helping consumers to find the best products and services for them, and publishing compelling investigations which improve the industry for all.
What you’ll be doing
As Deputy Editor, you will commission and edit features, advice and investigations for print and online. You will have a solid portfolio of personal finance writing published in major national consumer titles, and be hungry to break major stories and challenge the personal finance industry.
What we need from you
- Experience of editing for a consumer audience
- An extensive portfolio of high-quality personal finance journalism
- Experience in planning, commissioning, creating and editing content
- First-rate writing skills, demonstrating accuracy, efficiency and flair
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Experience of using a CMS and an understanding of SEO and analytics
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Emily Woolley by clicking 'Apply' by midnight on Wednesday 9 September.
Please include a covering note of no more than 500 words that describes why you would like to work for Which? and why you believe you are right for this challenging but rewarding role.