Homemaker Magazine, Deputy Editor
Efficient, creative and savvy Deputy Editor needed to provide a sound support network for the Editor on an established home magazine.
You will be part of a vibrant team, working to produce an extremely high quality publication, published 13 times a year.
Your new role will be very varied so you will need to have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to keep up with a fast paced environment and high demands.
Your duty is to support the Editor in all activities relating to the production of the magazine, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Planning and writing features and regulars
- Calling in products for photoshoots
- Overseeing at photoshoots
- Subbing copy
- Sourcing pictures
- Sourcing extracts
- Proof-reading and signing off pages
- Commissioning projects and features
- Managing Editorial Assistant
- Producing promotional material
- Social Media management
- Organising features meetings
- Performing any other tasks delegated by the Editor or Group Editor
If writing engaging copy and making your mark on a national publication sounds like a challenge you would relish, we want to hear from you.
NCTJ or a Degree in a relating subject is essential.
To apply please send in your CV with covering letter, by clicking 'Apply' now.