Stuff, Global Editor-in-Chief
The world’s greatest gadget and technology brand has a vacancy for an editorial leader to capitalise on its global growth.
You’ll be an experienced Editor, with at least two years of online experience at a senior level.
You’ll be full of ideas, and have an excellent sense of what will play well with our audiences. We want the impossible: innovation, calm persuasiveness and limitless energy.
Your fixation with technology and gadgets will be equalled by your flair and humour. You can lead by example, showing the way to brand new teams as we expand into new territories.
If you’re the right person, you’ll be:
- Unashamedly in love with technology
- Obsessed with understanding our audiences around the world
- A natural leader of brazenly talented people
- An instinctive organiser
- A clear advocate for your strategy
- Able to work well with budgets
- Experienced at understanding and improving online performance
- You’ll report into Stuff’s Brand Director.
Day-to-day, you’ll work with:
- Brand Director
- Product Manager
- Commercial Director
- Editorial Director
- Audience Development
- International team
- … and the content and publishing teams around the world
Your job will be to define and constantly refine the global content strategy.
You’ll be contributing to the brand’s global direction, with control and responsibility for our approach and tone worldwide.
You’ll be dealing with new people and challenges every day - getting flustered is not an option. The reward is to play a major part in inventing the next steps for a brand that’s already flying.
To apply, click 'Apply' now.