Reporter (Commodities B2B)
Our client, a major B2B financial publisher in central London, is looking for a Business Reporter to join its editorial team on a leading online commodities title. It’s a great role involving researching and writing news as well as carrying out interviews, meeting and entertaining contacts and attending conferences.
- Research and write original, accurate and readable news stories under the direction of the regional editor
- Liaise with other editorial staff and foreign correspondents as required
- Research and update prices tables
- Develop a specialism in an area of coverage, according to skills and experience
- Maintain and expand contacts list at home and abroad
- Undertake travel as required to meet and entertain contacts, attend conferences, visit works, conduct interviews, attend press conferences
- Assist in developing a programme of speakers and subject matters for conferences
- Work with the advertising and subscription sales teams
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent journalistic skills and high level of written English
- Some B2B journalism experience ideal
- News-hungry and proactive approach
- The ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Interest in / knowledge of economics, commodities beneficial
- Degree or equivalent qualification essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Beatrice Harper
Tel: 020 7487 8237
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.