Telegraph Media Group, Property Correspondent
Telegraph Media Group is currently recruiting for a Property Correspondent to join our Business team.
This role requires a property reporter (covering both the business and lifestyle sides of the beat) working to deliver a strong portfolio of digital and print products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for producing engaging content for the property team's digital and print products.
- Supporting the head of property on the production of the Saturday property supplement and additional pages.
- Reporting on breaking property news stories and seeking out news stories.
- Responsible for spotting stories or digital projects from raw numbers.
- Ensuring fast and accurate filing of stories.
- Having the versatility to cover both the lifestyle and the business side of property.
- Responsible for helping to maximise digital traffic through concise and interesting storytelling.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of reporting on news and developing those stories on digital and print platforms.
- Able to spot stories and opportunities from raw data.
- Demonstrable proof of the ability to tell stories in a concise but interesting way.
- Experience of covering either property and/or business news in a newspaper, newswire or digital environment is ideal - strong interest in the subjects and ideas around digital optimisation of content is necessary.
- Highly numerically literate - able to turn raw data into a concise news story.
- Digitally savvy - understanding of digital storytelling and optimisation of content through social media and SEO.
- Experience or an eye for the use of photographs with stories in print.
To apply, click 'Apply' now.