Social Media Manager - Global food brand
Job Title: Social Media Manager - Global food brand
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 plus 28 days holiday, birthday off, private healthcare, flexible working, travel-card, matched pension contribution
About The Company
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Social Media Manager to join their in-house marketing function. They are a hugely successful and iconic food brand, with a portfolio of well-known products marketed across the globe. Based in their London Head office, you will work within a vibrant team of marketing enthusiasts, in a hugely creative environment. As the new Social Media Manager, you will be joining a tight knit department within a multinational company, and the team has a vibrant collaborative feel.
This well-known food company are associated with cutting edge, humours and creative marketing campaigns across a range of platforms. The team structure lends to scope for clear progression you will work closely with a team of social media and digital communications experts.
As a company they place a great emphasis on employees maintaining a healthy work life balance, with frequent company socials, bespoke benefits package and a flexible working policy.
About the Social Media Manager Role
As the new Social Media Manager you will create and implement social media strategy to drive engagement across multiple platforms. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will gain lots of exposure working for this global food brand.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Manager:
* Work closely with the marketing team to develop the brands social media strategy in line with business objectives
* Play a hands on role in managing social platforms and creating original content
* Creating exciting visual assets for social platforms
* Manage brand partnerships and influencer outreach campaigns
* Carry out social analytics and reporting
You have gained experience in a social media management role for a consumer/FMCG/Food brand and you're now looking to further your career within a global, iconic brand, managing innovative and engaging campaigns!
Essential Skills and Competencies of Social Media Manager:
* You live and breathe social media, with strategic approach to all channels
* Excellent copywriting skills
* A passion for the FMCG/Food sector
* Ability to create original content that resonates across multiple platforms
* An understanding of marketing and the challenges brands face
* A proactive self-starter with a sense of humour
The Social Media Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including 28 days holiday, birthday off, private healthcare, flexible working and matched pension contribution
For more information about the Social Media Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.