We have a Reporter position available working on a market-leading business title in London. We’re looking for a keen and committed journalist with excellent analytical and writing skills to write for the website.
- Produce hard-hitting on- and off-diary news stories, analysis and opinion for leading online publication
- Generate news articles, produce profile pieces on business leaders
- Assemble advice-based features and liaise with experts on contributed content
- Video editing, preparing content for online
- Develop own contacts list
- Represent the brand at events in the UK and abroad
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent all-round journalistic skills and close attention to detail
- Experience can be in-house or freelance
- Engaging writing style
- News-hungry and proactive approach
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in SEO management, video editing and social media
- The ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Business / financial experience is highly preferable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.