Fenwick, Digital Editorial Assistant
Established in 1882, this family-owned department store group has a eleven stores across the UK, carrying a range of products and brands from high street to high end luxury.
Purpose of the Role:
To help support the digital content experience across a number of touch points.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Part of the newly established digital content team you will be working alongside the store marketing teams, buying teams and brands to assist in create engaging, on brand content.
- Assisting the Editors in creating, uploading and sourcing content for the website
- Writing and uploading content into the store events pages in a timely manner
- Responsible for childrenswear and toys content, as well as assisting on other departments as required
- Working closely with the Social Media Manager on social updates and posts
- Help with content uploading and asset management
- Supporting key store and brand launches with editorial devices
- Support stores on email content and editorial requirements
- Create brand copy and keep on top of the brand pages
- Key calendar date landing page copy
- Reporting into the Group Digital Content Manager with a dotted line into the Digital Editors
- Digital designer and digital PR Digital content agency
- Marketing teams
- Buying teams
- Strong writer
- Capable of subbing own work
- Experience of CMS is advantageous
- Knowledge of SEO and metadata Experience of social media platforms
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Thorough understanding of the customer
- Able to work both independently & as a team
- Have worked in a digital environment, either for a digital publication or ecommerce
- 1-2 years experience
- Knowledge of fashion, beauty and interiors journalism
- Degree level or higher
To apply, click 'Apply' now.