Evening Standard, Online Assistant Video Editor
As the Standard’s online operation continues to expand we are seeking to increase our video content across all channels. This vacancy offers an opportunity to join the thriving digital team of London’s leading newspaper.
Evening Standard online is looking for a recent journalism graduate, but specifically interested and experienced in video production.
- Source digital and video content for ES website and social platforms
- Research, film and edit video content in a fast-paced environment
- Create original video to complement the Evening Standard’s journalism
- Work to the Video Editor to maintain volume and quality of video
- Create graphics and subtitles to help make distinctive video packages
- Journalism qualification
- Broad technical skill set for filming and editing
- Experience of video & digital content production
- Knowledge of key and emerging social platforms
- Strong editorial and creative judgement
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Passionate about breaking news
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter by clicking 'Apply' by Friday 4 December 2015.
*Please note, due to the high level of applications we will only be contacting candidates who have been shortlisted and progressed through to the next stage.