In house Communications Manager
In house Communications Manager - Rail Operator
£30k - £38k
This Rail Operator is in charge of railway transport across the UK, spending billions a year improving, renovating and designing the most efficient, comfortable and safe method of public transport available.
Their 15 strong communications team are responsible for both corporate and consumer communications campaigns, including informing the public of improvements to safety, technology and services, and trade bodies and other corporate business of research and innovation they are pioneering.
They provide a fantastic opportunity for the Communications Manager to take ownership of their projects, undertake training to fast track their career and ultimately work in a collaborative, successful environment.
About the Communications Manager role & you:
The Communications Manager will be responsible for strategic communications and planning for predominantly corporate and B2B PR campaigns. You will work alongside a media relations office, digital managers and content managers to produce dynamic, innovative campaigns to educate and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally the Communications Manager will:
- Have circa 3-4 years' experience in corporate or B2B PR, either in house or agency side
- Have a strong background in the planning and strategy of communications campaigns
- Be extremely persuasive with strong gravitas in order to educate stakeholders
- Have budget management experience
- Be able to represent the company at industry events
The Communications Manager will receive:
- £30,000 to £38,000 in salary
- Bonus scheme (circa 20% of salary)
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested in this Communications Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.