Bloomberg News, Finance Reporter (Dublin)
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world. We lead the way in breaking news about mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other events, enabling readers, viewers and listeners to stay a step ahead of the markets.
You break news and know the top trends in what you cover. You will join us in our Dublin bureau to own coverage across business, finance and government. You'll report not just on the biggest lenders in the country, but also on how Dublin connects into the global financial system and the most significant trends in finance and investing.
We'll trust you to:
- Break news and write enterprise stories
- Report with uncanny speed and accuracy
- Develop sources
- Write for a range of platforms
- Be a team player
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous financial markets or business journalism experience
- An ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately under tight deadline pressure
If this sounds like you:
- Apply by clicking 'Apply' now! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out www.bloomberg.com/europe.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.