Our client, a small and friendly custom publishing company in Surrey, is looking for an experienced Editor to work across its online portfolio of magazines and brochures. This is a hands-on, client-facing role with wide-ranging project management responsibilities from conception to delivery. This is a newly created role and a great opportunity to join an award-winning creative team at an exciting time of growth.
- Deliver wide range of projects, meeting clients’ brief, to high quality standard and strict deadlines
- Transform dry content into engaging, informative and exciting content
- Manage multiple projects, from initial brief to completion, uploading content to the web
- Copywrite, proofread and edit content, sourcing images and overseeing design
- Work very closely with clients, building strong relationships and guiding them through the whole process
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience in a B2B journalist/editorial position is required
- Prior experience in a customer facing role is essential, with excellent client handling skills
- Proven editorial skills (copywriting, subbing, editing and proofing) and a strong creative eye
- Proven management experience with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly IT literate with a thorough understanding of the online environment and CMS experience
- Excellent communication with a diplomatic approach and the ability to write strong commercial copy
- Keen interest in online publishing
- Degree educated or equivalent
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.