SalesGossip, Digital Content Manager / Editor
SalesGossip is looking for an exceptional Digital Content Manager / Editor to join an exciting, fast-growing fashion tech start-up in Shoreditch, London.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for driving and developing the editorial concept and take a leading role in the format and future
evolution of SalesGossip as a whole.
SalesGossip (www.salesgossip.co.uk) is an award-winning start-up that is revolutionising marketing for fashion and beauty brands. A daily destination for more than 1.5m UK shoppers, SalesGossip is the premier online and mobile platform for fashion, beauty and the best sale secrets around.
The company offers a range of intelligent marketing solutions for fashion and beauty brands in the UK, helping them drive traffic and footfall to their online and physical stores. We work with some of the UK’s biggest brands, including Net-A-Porter, New Look, Topshop, Ted Baker, ASOS and Harrods.
- Manage content production and editorial team
- Drive and co-ordinate the editorial process
- Produce a quarterly editorial calendar
- Ensure the timely submission and publication of all features
- Coach and mentor junior copywriters
- Recruit and manage internal and external editorial team
- Improve and grow SalesGossip’s content proposition in line with business objectives
- Optimise all content to increase site traffic and engagement
- Use analytics and listening tools to improve content output and measure effectiveness
- Take responsibility for all newsletters and increase effectiveness
- Be a content ‘expert’ within the wider team
- Help craft SalesGossip's voice and value proposition
- Create and maintain a distinctive SalesGossip voice
- Ensure that all editorial content published across all channels is ‘on brand’
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to improve the overall service
Requirements & Personal Attributes
- High standard of copywriting, editing and proof reading
- Practical working knowledge and experience of CMS systems – mainly Wordpress
- Experience and understanding of SEO and Google Analytics including keyword research
- Ability to commercialise content and assign business value
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm to share skills and train others on how to produce, edit and optimise digital content
- Strong team player
- Start date: Immediate
- Remuneration: Salary + stock options
- Location: Shoreditch, London
To apply please send your full resume and portfolio via email by completing the application form below.