TrustedReviews, Home Technology Editor
Are you a tech journalist looking to make the next step in your career? If so, TrustedReviews has an exciting opening for a section editor to run the audio visual and home technology sections of the website.
As Home Technology Editor, you’ll be responsible for sections that attract more than two million visitors every month. You’ll manage your own budget and freelance contributors, writing and commissioning review and feature content covering the latest developments in TV, home cinema, home audio, smart home and home tech.
You’ll be expected to contribute to all facets of our editorial output, including online video and social media, and develop the strong relationships necessary to ensure TrustedReviews beats the competition.
TrustedReviews is one of the UK’s largest consumer technology websites, attracting more than 10 million visitors every month. We specialise in technology and video games big and small – whether it’s the latest development in virtual reality tech or a small, innovative crowd-funded gadget, we’re all about what’s new and interesting and sifting the good from the bad.
You’ll be joining a growing team of journalists and videographers all dedicated to growing the website and making the best content we can. As part of Time Inc. (UK), you’ll also benefit from the support and resources of a large publisher, including competitive in work benefits.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Three or more years experience working for a consumer technology publication
- Strong contacts and relationships in the technology industry
- Passion for the latest tech trends and developments
- Excellent writing and editing skills and examples to prove it
- Competent photography and photo editing skills
- Good basic SEO knowledge and experience applying it on a day-to-day basis
- Video presentation experience
- Experience managing freelance contributors and budgets
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Keyword Planner and advanced SEO research tools
Apply by clicking 'Apply' now.