Touchline, Assistant Sports Editor
Touchline is looking for an Assistant Sports Editor to join its London team based in Shoreditch.
The role will primarily involve working on a football publication, as well as assisting with other sports-based print and digital titles.
A passion for football, and sport in general, is essential, and exceptional organisation skills are also a prerequisite.
Key responsibilities will include editing copy to accommodate client feedback, liaising with clients, writing news articles and photo research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong editorial skills
- Have a natural flair for language, excellent grasp of grammar and keen eye for detail
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be skilled and confident in working to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable communicating with clients
Salary will be in the region of £22,000.
Please email your CV and covering letter (no phone calls please), together with one example of your sports writing, by completing the application form below by 20 May 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.