PR Associate Director- Corporate, Top Global Agency
This leading PR agency work with some of the biggest names in the business. As part of a global network with offices all over the world, their reputation and client base is exceptional and award winning.
They are a full service agency with divisions across Consumer, Healthcare, Financial Services and Corporate Affairs.
In terms of clients, they have a varied mix including the likes of Unilever, Deloitte, GSK, Norwich Union and Twinings tea, ensuring that employees keep their skill set interesting and diversified.
Culturally, they foster a vibrant and meritocratic environment, with support to progress as fast as you would like and are able to. Finally, as an agency that look to attract and retain the best talent, they have an industry leading benefits package!
The Role- PR Associate Director (Corporate)
Due to a number of recent exciting wins, this agency are now looking for an Associate Director.
- You have run corporate and B2B reputation campaigns nationally and globally
- Experienced gained in top tier agencies, with global and UK knowledge
- Proven track record in winning new business and achieving strong organic growth
- Budget and P & L management
- Skilled at and enjoy providing strategic counsel on high profile issue to senior clients
- Significant crisis and issues experience
- Lead and inspired teams, including line management and team resourcing
- Ideal client experience in food/drink and financial services
Salary and Benefits
The Associate Director will receive a competitive salary and unrivalled benefits including:
- Life insurance
- 3 months sabbatical after 3 years
- Flexi working
- Dental cover
- Travel Insurance
- Company Phone
- Opportunity to obtain shareholdings after 2 years
- Gym membership discount
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Free Weekly Bar Night
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch ASAP with Charlotte Bradshaw. e: firstname.lastname@example.org