Senior Account Director- Property PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding Property PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Director to join their vibrant and constantly growing property PR team. The agency has a large number of huge clients such as the Berkeley group, Melia group and the V&A.
This award winning Property PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city, has experienced a huge amount of growth recently which is expected to continue into the future. As a Senior Account Director you will be managing a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The Senior Account Director Role
As a Senior Account Director, you will have the opportunity to lead and provide directions on the companies PR strategy and make a genuine difference.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Director:
- You will have the opportunity to take a lead on some major account accounts such as Berkeley group, Carlyle group and a Luxury regeneration project in central London.
- You will be able to develop new client relationships and take a leading role in extending your business contacts
- You will have the chance to manage various client's budgets.
If you are a switched on driven individual with proven previous property PR Account Director/ Senior Account Director experience, now is your chance to apply as a Senior Account Director in a high profile, growing company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Director:
- Previous Account Director/ Senior Account Director experience (preferably in the property sector).
- Good media skills and excellent writer with some strong media contacts in the property industry.
- You should be a good decision maker as well as a good leader who rewards their team.
The Senior Account Director receives a highly competitive salary of £50K to £65K depending on experience and includes excellent company benefits (including a monthly desk massage). First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Senior Account Director role send your CV to Maya Patel at email@example.com or call me on 020 3826 1221 or apply here directly.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side RecruiterWe specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.