Job Title: Account Executive - Financial PR
Location: City of London
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
About The Financial PR Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a recent PR graduate or someone with 1-2 years' experience in PR to join a well renowned and multinational Financial PR Agency based in the City of London as an Account Executive to be a conduit between the media relation team and company administration.
Formed over 15 years ago, this multi-award winning and innovative agency has grown to become a varied and respected Financial PR Agency with clients across industries such as banking, investment and wealth management. This Financial PR Company now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and New York. As an Account Executive you will have a keen interest in financial markets and experience in working as part of a team to deliver results.
About The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical knowledge of financial markets and administrative strengths within a well-established Financial PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
* Maintaining, updating and researching databases with the Accounts Teams
* Liaising with the media relations team to gather a firm understanding of Financial PR
* Assisting senior teams with the printing of PR materials and other documentary requirements
* Conduct specific and relevant research to assist senior teams in the implementation of campaigns
* Be influential in administrative duties and conduct ad hoc tasks where required
* Using industry specific databases effectively
If you are currently a graduate with a passion for Financial PR and the skills to match, or are currently working as an Account Executive who has an interest in Financial PR, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this London based agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
* Strong communication skills. Both written and verbal
* Exceptional attention to detail
* A team player who is enthusiastic and has a willingness to learn quickly
* Be able to work to tight deadlines and have a keen interest in Financial PR
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive