PR Executive - In-House PR - Automotive Company
PR Executive - In-House - Consumer
Location: North London
Salary: £30K plus bonus
About The Agency
An excellent opportunity for a successful PR Executive to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team based in North London offices. A company that are largely successful and innovative consumer facing online company in the automotive industry. Created around 7 years ago as a start-up they have largely expanded and grown since then being known nationally for their original idea.
Recognised as the fastest growing company in their sector, and have a strong marketing team with some of the best in the UK in the marketing sector. As a company they have an extremely supportive culture and will be joining a company with record results and ever expanding growth. The opportunity for a PR Executive to join a team of strong PR individuals to expand their experience and knowledge.
About The Role
Due to continuing success and rapid growth with in the automotive industry they are looking for PR Executive to join. Based in North London, this company offers a fun, creative and hardworking environment where you will be working harmoniously alongside the marketing team to:
* Create high quality, targeted content and articles to generate positive media coverage
* Build and grow relationships with key journalists and bloggers across online, print and broadcast.
* Work closely with the marketing communications team to help develop overarching PR and social media strategy.
* Promote the brand via events and industry expos.
A successful PR individual seeking to progress your career in-house alongside making your mark within an expanding company, destined for continued success in 2017!
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* You will preferably have 1 years PR experience.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven.
* Ability to pitch and build relationships with journalists.
In return from a company that likes to promote from within…
* Basic salary circa £30K
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Scope for progression and development.
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive