Associate Director/Director - Food & Drink - Up to £75K
PR Associate Director/ Director - Food & Drink PR Agency
Location: South London
Salary: £75K+ plus bonus & additional benefits
About The Food & Drink PR Agency
An excellent opportunity for an Associate Director/Director to join a fast expanding Award winning PR Agency. An agency of 20-30 people (and an office dog!), with strongly established relationships working with leading Food & Drink brands and organisations such as Tea Pigs, Tyrells & GU, as well as original start-up companies.
This company has continuously grown this year and with the same nifty business plan for continued success into 2017 & 2018! This company has successful teams spanning across the Food & Drinks sector, lifestyle and corporate, incorporating both traditional and new digital strategies across their campaigns. The opportunity for an Associate Director/Director to lead a strong team of individuals alongside, furthering their own personal development.
About The Associate Director/Director - Food & Drink PR Role
Due to a continually growing team, they are looking for a Senior Account Director/Associate director to join. Based south of the river, this PR agency offers a fun, creative, relaxed environment where you will be working harmoniously alongside the team to:
* Take the lead on strategy and planning of the team and campaigns.
* Client lead on all accounts to ensure the delivery of campaigns are on time and on budget.
* Be a key player in the scoping and pitching of new business.
* Ensure to get involved in the work lead and jump in when needed to help and develop more junior members of the team.
About the new Associate Director/Director
A successful individual seeking to become a part of a creative and hardworking team environment, destined for continued success in 2017!
You the Associate Director/Director will:
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* Advantageous, to be passionate about the Food & Drink industry
* Allow your creativity flow and think about out of the box ideas.
* You will preferably have had previous experience working in the Food & Drink sector.
In return from the Consumer PR Agency the Associate Director/Director will receive …
* Basic salary of £70k plus bonus
* Complimentary breakfast items!
* Summertime working hours, from May to August.
* New business bonus of 10%
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Associate Director/ Director role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive