PR Account Director - Corporate PR
Job Title: Account Director - Corporate PR
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
About The Corporate PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their well respected and top ranked Corporate PR team in the busy West End of London
This agency is ranked within the top 50 of the PR Week Agency rankings and is a multi-discipline PR agency with offices throughout Europe, Hong Kong, and New York. As an Account Director you will be working in the Corporate PR team and be the main point of contact for clients and be responsible for providing strategic communications and advice to a broad range of industry leading companies. As an Account Director in Corporate PR you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that clarity, collaboration and an innovative and hard-working approach to client work is the key to their success. The Agency has approximately 2000 staff working for them worldwide and the office in London offers superb benefits including, gym discounts, season ticket loan and free breakfasts and has been featured in the Sunday Times best companies to work for for more than 4 years.
About The Account Director - Corporate PR Role
As an Account Director you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical skills and Healthcare PR knowledge in a well-regarded and highly knowledgeable team
Key Responsibilities for Account Director - Corporate PR
* Oversee all client contact whilst offering strategic client counsel and act as client lead on billing and servicing.
* Oversee media strategy and develop relevant senior journalist relationships
* Participate in and, where appropriate, lead new business activities, including networking for leads
* Deliver agreed client programmes / actions with responsibility for providing timely and clear reporting on progress
* Actively contribute content for digital channels for both the agency and client and demonstrate a good understanding of the overall shape and role of social media
* Manage & guide Consultants and play an active part in delivering internal training
If you are currently an Senior Account Manager or Account Director in Corporate PR with the skills to match now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high profile Healthcare PR Company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* An excellent understanding of Corporate PR
* Agency Side experience with 4-5 years' experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
* Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary ranging from £50-£55k depending on experience.
For more information about the Senior Consultant/Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter