Account Executive – Top Consumer Agency – 24k, London
Do you want to work hard, play hard? Then this is the place for you! We’re on the hunt for a Junior Account Executive or Account Executive ready to take the next step in their career. This is an amazing and unique opportunity to work on some big super cool brands as well learning and developing alongside a world-class team.
This medium sized top consumer agency is a fully integrated agency in the heart of the trendy location Shoreditch. Their clients span multiple sectors with their most notable clients being a best selling bourbon, one of the biggest supermarkets and one of the most well known banks.
If you want to work with some of the most iconic brands in not just in the UK, but also in the world, and learn from some of the most creative PRs in the industry then make this opportunity YOURS!
The Role – Account Executive
- New business research, researching companies, relevant issues, media coverage,
- Develop a broad knowledge of issues and industry sectors with a detailed understanding of clients businesses, services, practices, and people
- Drafting and the distribution of strong and well-thought through written materials, including press releases, briefing documents, and case studies
- Build relationships with the media to secure quality coverage for clients
- Must have experience of working on big brands / FMCG / Retail
- Good all-round skills – writing, selling in, reporting, delivering some client relations
- Experienced in managing an JAE or at least an intern
- Will ideally have had experience of presenting in a new business pitch
- A confident connector who can build relationships with suppliers and teams
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne