Corporate Senior Account Executive – Top Tier Financial Clients – PR, Marketing & Content Projects
Bright and ambitious Senior Account Executives required. International integrated communications agency. Varied PR, marketing and content led projects. Leading financial services clients.
This multi - award winning agency has long cemented its place as the go to advisor for top tier global financial services clients through its unparalleled sector expertise, influential leadership team and highly creative campaigns. Their impressive client roster features banking, capital markets and institutional financial services providers including asset management spanning traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, property, hedge funds and private equity.
There is now a need for a bright Senior Account Executive to work in well-structured account teams and deliver a broad range of UK and global projects; partnering their international offices and in-house design and content teams. This role will enjoy excellent client exposure throughout the full campaign; producing outstanding content, as well as liaising with high level media including prominent nationals, broadcast and digital while also being able to build more commercial skills when supporting new business.
Responsibilities, and required skills & attributes for the role include:
- Drafting key client documents using a range of appropriate styles - editorial and business copy: briefing materials, releases, features, case studies, newsletters, web site copy, mini-proposals, by-lined articles, etc.
- Building media relations skills - making and keeping contacts; handling journalist enquiries; creative pitching of stories; knowledge of the media landscape.
- Develop personal profile and begins to build relationship with clients, demonstrates proactive interaction and rapport-building. Becomes secondary point of contact for client in absence of AM.
- Understand the wider marketing mix to support the team in maximising revenue opportunities.
- Attend and contributes to brainstorming process.
- Provides research on industry topics, issues and competitors in support of the new business process.
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with past corporate communications experience gained in a reputable agency, or coupled with in-house experience. Knowledge of financial & professional services and complementary sectors such as property and fin-tech would be particularly valuable, as would an interest in current affairs and broader financial markets. Candidates will need the confidence to build media relationships and pitch stories, as well as good written skills to create varied client content. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.