Senior Account Executive - Award winning Agency
Job Title: Senior Account Executive - Brand PR
Salary: £26,000 to £29,000 depending on experience
About The Brand PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Executive to join their well respected and top ranked Brand PR team in the busy West End of London
This agency is ranked within the top 50 of the PR Week Agency rankings and is a multi-discipline PR agency with offices throughout Europe, Hong Kong, and New York. As a Senior Account Executive you will be working in the Brand PR team and be the main point of contact for of whom are some of the most recognisable brands in the world and be responsible for providing strategic communications and advice to a broad range of industry leading companies. As a Senior Account Executive in Brand PR you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that clarity, collaboration and an innovative and hard-working approach to client work is the key to their success. The Agency has approximately 300 staff working for them worldwide and the office in London offers superb benefits including, gym discounts, season ticket loan and free breakfasts and has been featured in the Sunday Times best companies to work for for more than 4 years.
About The Senior Account Executive - Brand PR Role
As a Senior Account Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical skills and Brand PR knowledge in a well-regarded and highly knowledgeable team
Key Responsibilities for Senior Account Executive - Brand PR
* Strategically support Account Managers and Senior Account Managers in the day to day running of accounts
* Oversee media strategy and develop relevant senior journalist relationships
* Participate in and, where appropriate, lead new business activities, including networking for leads
* Deliver agreed client programmes / actions with responsibility for providing timely and clear reporting on progress
* Actively contribute content for digital channels for both the agency and client and demonstrate a good understanding of the overall shape and role of social media
* Manage & guide AEs and play an active part in delivering internal training where appropriate
If you are currently an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive in Brand PR with the skills to match now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high profile Brand PR Company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
* A good understanding of Brand and/or Consumer PR
* Agency Side experience with 1-2 years' experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
* Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary ranging from £26-£29k depending on experience.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter