Man Bites Dog, Account Executive
Man Bites Dog is the specialist B2B marketing communications consultancy. We unleash marketing, public relations and business development to take your brand from ideas to leads.
Description of Vacancy:
We’re looking for a pedigree Account Executive with one year’s relevant working experience to join our growing pack in Brighton.
Man Bites Dog is a multi-award winning B2B marketing and communications consultancy.
We work with market leaders and challengers in the consulting, legal, financial services, technology, industrial and property sectors.
We’re proud to be strategic advisors to these fascinating companies – helping them develop creative PR programmes, integrated marketing campaigns and content that delivers commercial returns.
But we’re far from a traditional corporate agency. We dare to be different in how we do business and the kind of work we do. There’s no creative or commercial challenge too big for The Dogs.
We do interesting and inspiring work to be proud of and have built a collegiate culture based on hard work and good fun. It’s one of the reasons we win so many awards, and why our team choose to stay and grow with us.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Idea generation and some copywriting
- Media and influencer relations
- Understand client objectives and priorities.
- Manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Deliver timely and effective reporting.
- Produce quality, supporting research.
- Pitching in and supporting your pack with ad-hoc work as required.
The key qualities we’re looking for in our new hound:
- A business enthusiast with at least one year's experience in marketing communications. B2B experience would be advantageous.
- An outstanding communicator - written and verbal.
- A media relations consultant with an excellent knowledge of the global news agenda and the ability to build journalist relationships.
- A solid understanding of the industry, sectors and business audiences (SMEs, mid-market and corporates).
- A passion for creating ideas with a desire to learn how to craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
- An unflappable operator and problem solver that can juggle multiple responsibilities.
- A new business enthusiast that supports the agency’s approach, content and pitches
- A team player who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential
We need an ambitious, seriously smart and enthusiastic junior professional who is keen to learn and shares our dedication to doing brilliant work.
Competitive salary and incredible benefits.
Check out our Website or Twitter to find out more about what we do and what we’re about.
Email your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below if you wish to apply.