Lead Writer (Healthcare) x 4
A leading medical society is looking for four Lead Writers to join their beautiful offices in London. You will lead a team of content writers and contribute yourself to the creation of accurate and appropriate content about drugs and medicine. These positions would suit qualified pharmacists or doctors with clinical experience or candidates with solid experience within medical/healthcare publishing.
- Manage a team of writers, scheduling and prioritising workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure publication styles are harmonised and content is accurate, suitable and appropriate
- Act as champion for specific brand or section of content
- Contribute to content creation dealing with experts and advisory committees
- Contribute to development of process and procedures
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a pharmacists, doctors or related clinical field is required OR solid editorial experience within healthcare publishing
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience managing a team
- Good knowledge of clinical use of drugs and medicines
- A life science degree or equivalent is required
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.