Supply Chain Editor, Industry Dive - DC
We are looking for an editor who is a seasoned talent and can write and edit compelling stories that lead our coverage of the supply chain industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends that impact logistics, freight and procurement, with an emphasis on regulatory impact, operations, technology and resilience.
You will assign stories, plan big projects, monitor your beat, cultivate relationships with stakeholders, hunt down important stories, and collaborate with your team. This position reports to the managing editor.
General requirements for this position:
- Proven writing and editing skills
- An aptitude and passion for business journalism
- Ability to coach and lead teams of editors and reporters
- Ability to build strong editorial products that resonate with business readers
- Strong instincts for understanding the needs of niche audiences
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or similar field
- At least 2-5 years' experience writing, reporting and/or editing in the various disciplines and industries that are encompassed by supply chain
- Everything we publish is mobile-optimized, so we have a particular interest in editors who take an interest in the mobile experience
Apply by completing the application form below.