Construction Editor, Industry Dive - DC
The Construction Editor will edit and write stories that lead our coverage of the industry, from news briefs to longform stories that analyze the trends impacting the sector. You will monitor your beat, pitch and write stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders and hunt down scoops.
What you can bring to the table:
- Deft touch with writing, reporting and editing
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories
- Gather and maintain source base with focus on new and deeper connections for Construction Dive
- Strong digital news knowledge, social media skills and newsletter production
- Deadline-oriented time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field
- At least 5 years' experience writing, reporting and/or editing in the construction industry
- Attend industry events/conferences
Apply by completing the application form below.