PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
What to join a specialist PR agency which consistently outperforms its peers within the financial and professional services sectors? If so and you are an AM or SAM keen to help your clients lead the news agenda whilst you progress your career read on …
Our specialist client, is a leading PR agency in financial and professional services, renowned for achieving excellent and sustained top tier media coverage for their big international brands and start-up clients; spanning private equity, hedge funds, law firms, small banks, other specialist non-bank lenders, accountancy firms, property and even recruitment. With an experienced senior team at the helm this agency has consistently helped build their clients profiles and retain many well established brands. They also realise the importance of providing opportunities for juniors to have their voice heard within their flat & flexible team structure and are open to team members suggesting new business ideas. They are also big on fostering internal development and growth of their team, for instance one staff member was promoted three times within one year!
The full service agency are now looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Key skills required:
- 3 years + proven financial and/or professional services expertise, ideally gained within a consultancy environment
- an interest in business is crucial
- first class written and oral communications skills
- the ability to win the confidence of senior clients
- a flair for being entrepreneurial, strong news sense and creativity in order to take responsibility for developing our clients' media strategies
- ability to manage and mentoring junior team members
Reasons to join…
- they are small enough to have a flat and flexible team structure yet big enough to have a good mix of clients, so can cater for building on a new recruit's individual background whilst guaranteeing exposure to a range of industries and issues
- a role which allows you to exercise your intellectual curiosity and lead on accounts
- they promise excellent career progression for talented and dedicated recruits
- generous basic salary, benefits package + bonus opportunities
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.