Senior Account Executive - B2B Entertainment
Senior Account Executive
Corporate and B2B entertainment PR
About the PR Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opening for Senior Account Executive to join their B2B and corporate entertainment PR agency. They are winners of 'PR Agency of the Year' and recipients of the 'PRCA's Gold Standard', and have built an outstanding industry reputation for themselves by delivering innovative UK and international campaigns.
As a Senior Account Executive you will work for a meritocratic agency that promotes organic growth - a social, vibrant working culture also contributes to staff retention rates of 90%!
About The Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will work across a portfolio of leading entertainment clients (including TV, media, and film industry clients), predominantly covering B2B PR and corporate communications, but also working on events, content marketing and consumer PR.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive:
- Building relationships with key journalists
- Creating engaging press materials, such as press releases, social content and infographics
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Liaising with media through a mix of channels, from traditional to social and consumer to specialist
- Contributing to the development and implementation of innovative campaigns
You will be an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with a passion for the Entertainment, TV & Media sectors. You'll be commercially aware and you'll have a desire to work for a leading agency who want to challenge convention.
The Senior Account Executive will need to have:
- Experience working within corporate / B2B PR
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns for clients
- Excellent written communication skills, being well-versed in writing press releases and proposals
- Extensive network of media contacts and ability to build and maintain new relationships
The Senior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience in addition to performance bonuses and excellent company benefits including flexible working and private healthcare.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to discuss any of our other vacancies send your CV now to Alex Lewington at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1222