Instinctif Partners, Senior Designer - Engagement
Reporting to the Creative Director, Engagement in London, the role holder will develop conceptual, multi-channel solutions to client briefs, both for live projects and creative pitches.
This person will lead creative projects, and also be capable of hands-on delivery. They will be responsible for helping to recruit and manage freelance creative, production and artwork teams for numerous UK based and global projects.
They will be responsible for ensuring that they work on time and within budget to exceptional creative standards. They will play an active part in building and growing new business through cultivating positive client relationships and developing new business pitches. They will be able to work as part of local, global and multi-geographical teams.
Skills / experience:
- Conceptual thinker –could be from design, advertising, branding or PR background
- Integrated campaign experience – ideas that have been brought to life across multiple channels
- Brand activation / brand experience work
- Internal engagement campaigns
- Employer brand experience
- Digital / social media knowledge
- Team player and self-starter.
- Strategic thinker who can turn complex content and concepts into something simple and compelling.
- Line management or freelancer-management experience responsibilities.
- Works proactively to maintain studio morale.
- Mentors colleagues to adopt the right attitudes, processes and practices.
- When appropriate, manages freelancers or colleagues to ensure successful project delivery.
- Works proactively, collaboratively and creatively to ensure that projects are delivered within budget and on time.
- Timesheets to be completed daily and accurately.
- Works to ensure successful pitches. Helps to identify opportunities to grow business from existing clients.
- Helps to identify new business opportunities and opportunities to develop new products and services that may generate new business.
- Identifies opportunities for own learning and development.
- Shares knowledge and experience in order to up-skill the team.
- Contributes to consistently raising our creative standards and output, and ensuring that we adopt the latest ideas, techniques and technologies as appropriate, innovating where possible.
- Contributes to growing the reputation and visibility of Engagement’s creative offer internally and externally.
- Builds client relationships through proactive service and excellence of work.
- Excellent client handling skills with a proven track record.
- Able to proactively escalate risks & issues and facilitating dialogue that addresses any problems.
- Experience of digital and social media and how it can enhance campaign activity.
- Experience of large, complex projects with multimedia components – including, creative, video, live events, online and print.
- Able to manage own work, within reason.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- A robust understanding of the production process for all communications deliverables e.g. video, events, creative, print, and online.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration.
- A strong team player with the ability to lead a project and take it from conception through to flawless delivery.
New Business Development:
- Supports new business development activities – pitches and presentations.
- A strong track record of delivering innovative and creative ideas and ability to push new concepts / ideas through to execution.
- Experience of researching new technologies and ways of working.
- Ability to develop clear and compelling rationales.
Previous Work Experience
Specific Experience Required: 5+ years agency experience, design, advertising, branding or PR background.
Additional Desirable Experience: Business acumen with a strong understanding of an agency environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
Educational Requirements: Degree or direct equivalent
Language skills: English (fluent)
IT Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint/Keynote. Experience in one or more of : professional movie/animation software e.g. Adobe After Effects, Professional web design/IA software.
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own decisions.
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate.
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Creative and highly conceptual thinker, able to bring strategy to life, simplifying complex briefs.
- A well-organised planner who will follow the rules and procedures when appropriate.
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embrace change.
Travel Requirement: There may be occasional travel required for this role.
Working hours: 37.5 – to be worked between 9.00am – 5.30pm with flexibility, within reason, if we have deadlines to meet.
Click 'Apply' now.