ESG Communications, PR Account Executive
ESG Communications is looking to hire an experienced PR professional.
We are looking for a talented communications officer, who is equally comfortable drafting excellent content, pitching a story to a journalist or sitting down with clients.
Your role will focus primarily on the sustainability and responsible investment sectors. The role is probably ideal for an in-house communications officer seeking to move to Agency work.
This is a full-time contract, with a three-month probationary period within a small, dedicated team. We are based in vibrant East London, near the City, and have potential flexibility around working from home.
To support our work with companies, investors, charities and trade associations we will need you to:
- Write and research articles and reports
- Liaise with the media, build contacts, produce press releases, manage press distribution lists and offer creative ideas.
- Manage social media accounts, especially Twitter, both for clients and ESG Communications
- Be a professional face for ESG Communications, happy to pro-actively manage client relationships face to face
- Be a willing member of the team, chipping in with small administrative tasks as required - including putting coverage packs together.
Ideally you will:
- Be a talented writer and communicator, driven to produce sharp, readable copy.
- Have an interest or a passion for sustainability, corporate responsibility and/or responsible investment.
- Have a keen interest or sound knowledge of finance and investment.
- Be someone who is pro-active, organised and able to maintain relationships with people from all levels.
About ESG Communications
ESG Communications is a small, specialist PR agency, centred around the responsible investment and corporate sustainability sectors.
Our clients range from major FTSE 100 companies and institutional investors to government departments and niche businesses. We help our clients to produce eye-catching printed reports, digital collateral, launch media and online campaigns and advise on strategic communications.
For more see: esgcommunications.com
If you’re interested in the role please send a CV and short cover note explaining why by completing the application form below by Wed 20 December. (interviews likely to be early January)