MailOnline, Senior News Reporter
MailOnline, the world's largest English-language newspaper website, is looking for an experienced and talented senior reporter to join the London team.
Applicants must be able to chase exclusive angles, cover breaking news and generate fresh ideas. You should have substantial newsroom experience and be able to deliver vibrant, clean copy to very tight deadlines for this office-based web production role.
- Ability to generate own news stories
- Strong interest in current affairs
- At least 3-5 years’ newsroom experience
- NQJ qualification or equivalent
- Keen eye for photographs
- Ability to write strong headlines
- Understanding of legal covenants and editorial guidelines in the UK and globally
- Flexibility regarding working patterns
Competitive salary and staff benefits including company pension scheme.
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
Apply by completing the application form below.