A global business information publisher is looking for a Price Reporter/Journalist to join its office in central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing prices, launch new benchmarks and provide news for a specific sector of the metal market. This is a fantastic opportunity for a journalist with business or financial experience ideally in commodities to play a key role at the best-known pricing intelligence company in the metals market.
- Assess prices, launch new benchmarks and break news and in-depth features
- Produce concise, accurate and compelling market commentary and news stories in a timely fashion
- Discover prices to launch or promote, developing and maintaining a list of key contacts in the industry
- Represent the company at international events, meetings, etc.
- Play an active part in global and regional teams, also working with sales and events teams
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience in business or financial journalism in a market reporting role is required
- Understanding of financial markets and commodities
- Solid communication skills with the ability to build and maintain solid relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and break stories first, while maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- Tenacious and resilient attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to travel regularly to attend conferences, meet contacts and visit sites
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.