Archant, Account Director
Archant Dialogue is a content and marketing agency that curates, distributes and markets content across multiple platforms including print, online, social media and video. We work with prestigious clients such as Harley-Davidson, Porsche Club GB, Center Parcs, AGA, Brittany Ferries, Jeep and Royal Ascot.
We are currently looking for an Account Director who will specialise in our luxury car brands. It’s an incredible opportunity to spearhead a world-class brand leading the relationship and developing the account both creatively and financially.
As a trusted partner of the client, you will work with their best interests at heart, proactively driving the account to deliver innovative and award-winning content and magazines.
As Account Director you will be the driving force behind the account, working with multiple stakeholders internally to create and develop new ideas. You will be the face of the account to ensure that the team constantly exceeds clients’ expectations.
We welcome applications from individuals seeking to work in Norwich or London.
This role will involve:
- Taking a lead in delivering clients’ content and customer magazines.
- Leading a team to provide an exceptional level of client service.
- Detailed production scheduling.
- Project manage global photo shoots.
- Give weekly status reports to internal team and client.
- Liaise with internal teams editors, sales and designers.
- Identify broader, new opportunities and ideas.
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis.
- Promoting the development of the client account.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically.
It is essential that you have:
- Extensive agency background (advertising, marketing, PR, digital) as an Account Manager or Director.
- Significant experience in developing clients’ accounts.
- A background in marketing, content or publishing.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Willingness to travel throughout UK and potentially Europe.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Salary £36k + car allowance and OTE + bonus
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Archant Gold – matched charity fund raising
- Give as you Earn – tax free charity giving scheme
Apply by completing the application form below.