Instinctif Partners, Junior Account Executive - Financial Services
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement. We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
The Financial Services team is one of the largest (20+ members) yet fastest growing across Instinctif Partners with expertise spanning consumer, corporate and capital markets communication.
Supporting a diverse client base, including a number of household names, the Financial Services team is dynamic, forward-thinking and ambitious. The team is very collaborative and frequently works with other Instinctif practices and international offices on projects and on-going client activity.
We are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our growing Financial Services team.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work with an exciting client base spanning a broad range of subsectors including: banking, insurance, wealth and asset management, private equity, FinTech and consumer finance among others.
The role will involve a range of stimulating opportunities to contribute to client teams delivering a wide variety of communications work, including: strategic positioning and corporate profile raising, media relations, brand building, digital communications and strategy development.
This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to experience multi-practice partnerships by working with other practice areas within Instinctif Partners both in the UK and internationally.
This role also offers a strong focus on personal development with access to formal training programmes and international networking initiatives.
- Drafting press releases, articles and reactive comments to a high standard for clients;
- Providing media monitoring and intelligence to clients and wider team;
- Dealing with media both proactively and reactively;
- Developing social media content and managing client channels;
- Carrying out research to support new business opportunities; and
- Account administration – meeting organisation, drafting agenda and contact reports.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of news and current affairs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to read, analyse and summarise large amounts of information;
- Keen interest in financial services;
- Ability to work both independently with strong initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Passion for the media, current affairs and business;
- Understanding of social media channels and the role these play in communications; and
- An aptitude for data handling.
- Previous PR / communication / marketing experience;
- Previous financial services industry experience;
- Previous editorial / journalism experience; and
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Analytical and articulate; and
- Creative and inquisitive.
Working hours: 9.00am-5.30pm.
Our success is underpinned by our four key values:
- Blaze a Trail – We push boundaries and set the pace within our industry;
- Move Fast – We anticipate change and respond quickly;
- Always Connect – We combine skills, experience and perspectives that unite people and organisations; and
- Keep it real; We are open, fair and authentic, always listening and understanding before we respond.
Click 'Apply' now.