Condé Nast Britain, Communications Director
Condé Nast Britain are looking for Communications Director to devise and implement the communication strategies for Condé Nast Britain, its brands and its key executives. Consumer, business and trade media facing.
The candidate will act as the initial point of contact for the external media and develop the internal communications, working closely with senior management and the HR department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ideas generation, planning and delivery of comms strategies for the Condé Nast portfolio in line with the business needs, whether driving sales or reinforcing positive positioning of brands in the minds of the media and advertiser
- Comms strategy and implementation for the profile of the company, the brands and key executives within it
- Counsel and implementation regarding crisis comms and reputation management
- Strategy and implementation of internal comms
- An expertise in digital comms. Monitoring and rapid response to social media coverage relating to the business
- Ability to engage with wide breadth and levels of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, and across multiple disciplines
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with wide range of consumer, trade and business media contacts including mainstream media, bloggers and influencers, PRs and agencies, working with them for mutual benefit across events and content
- Responsibility for media relations for the Condé Nast International Luxury Conference, Wired events and other Condé Nast events
- Management of the Condé Nast Britain press office
- Close and trusted relationships required with the Managing Director, Editors and Publishers, all heads of department
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience of a fast-paced and demanding comms environment
- Blending day to day press office demands with high level strategy and counsel
- A blend of reactive and proactive
Click 'Apply' now.