Account Manager - Corporate PR
My client is currently recruiting for a position within their Central London based Public Affairs Communications agency.
They are an award-winning and rapidly expanding agency with some of the best consultants on a global scale. The agency is split between two teams: Public Affairs work and Corporate Communications and the role encompasses both.
Day to day duties might involve:
- Developing an awareness of general trends and relevant news stories
- Writing engaging and creative press releases, website content and new business pitches
- Creative thinking! Supporting the team with campaign planning
- Supporting the client team on client accounts
- Pitching to press and securing coverage
- Client admin: meeting agendas, monthly reports etc.
You should be ambitious and passionate about current affairs, business and societal change.
- Previous experience working in corporate communications and/or reputation campaigns (large agency or in-house experience is a bonus, but not a must)
- The ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to deadlines
- Exceptional research and writing skills and the ability to think creatively
- Enthusiasm to learn about using behavioural insight to build strategic communications campaigns
- An understanding of how digital runs through and amplifies campaigns and an avid interest in new social media channels is essential
GET IN TOUCH - WE ARE INTERVIEWING NOW
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive