How To Spend It, Sub-Editor
How to Spend It, the Financial Times’ multi-award-winning luxury-lifestyle magazine, is looking for a sub-editor to work across the brand’s magazine and website.
The successful candidate will have:
- at least three years’ experience, preferably on a quality consumer magazine
- an interest in luxury lifestyle journalism
- meticulous spelling, grammar and punctuation
- an eye for detail
- a flair for witty headlines
- the ability to work well under pressure.
- all interview candidates will be given a test.
How To Spend It has 34 print issues a year, as well as a website and iPad app.
Applications, including a CV and current salary, should be made by clicking 'Apply' by 11 March 2018.